If you or someone in your family is named to serve as an individual Trustee of a Trust, we can also counsel you in that role. We can assist with all aspects of Trust administration including accounting, tax preparation, communicating with beneficiaries and making distributions. We can partner with your own personal investment advisors or recommend others we have worked with to ensure that the Trust assets are invested properly.

 New Hampshire law imposes “fiduciary duties” on Trustees, which includes notice requirements, accounting and investment standards, and ethical rules. Our office can help you to understand what is required and assist you with the tasks of administering the Trust. We can also interpret the language of the Trust document, so that you can be sure that your family member’s wishes are carried out appropriately and in accordance with the law.

The Attorneys at Annis & Zellers can serve as Trustee for your family’s Trust.